Thank you for thinking of us to take care of your group!
To help your appointment run as smoothly as possible it is important we confirm exactly what treatment/s you and your group are booking in for. This enables us to book out the correct amount time for each person, ensuring your therapist can provide you and your party with the best possible service.
Please stress to your group that you need to arrive on time (we suggest 15mins early). Arriving late may result in having your entire appointment cancelled as it's important to us that we don't make the clients wait that are booked in after you.
Have a large group for nails? Unfortunately we do not have the space/staff for large mani/pedi parties but Arbour nails do! We highly recommend our friends just up the road. Their beautiful salon is perfect to accommodate large groups and they have a bar! Please check out their website https://www.arbournails.com.au
OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER:
- Let us know if you would like to bring a bottle of bubbles and we will have our champagne bucket and glassware ready to rock
- Pedicures are done in our treatments rooms - one person per room
- We can seat three people at our nail table at once
- If you would like the same nail colour for all people please visit the salon at least one week prior to your booking to select your colour
- If you or any of your party have existing shellac on you must include a ‘shellac removal fingers and/or toes’ on the individual booking form
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY:
- Group bookings are defined by a booking of three or more people
- One bill per group
- All group booking requests must submit the 'Group Booking Form' below
- Group beauty bookings (pending availability) are accepted Monday to Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Group tan bookings are accepted at any time (pending availability)
- We will obtain payment via credit card over the phone or you can visit us in store to process the payment or we can email you a paypal invoice
- If cancelling within 7 days of your appointment 50% of monies paid will be refunded
- If cancelling within 48 hours of your appointment full payment is non refundable
- If you are late, we reserve the right to cancel your booking entirely or cut down your treatments (the full amount is non refundable). This is to ensure we do not run late for all of our clients that are booked in after you
- Your group booking will only be accepted once full payment has been received (we cannot hold any group bookings)
If you accept these terms and conditions and would like to make a booking please fill out and submit the 'Group Booking Request Form' below. Once we receive your booking we will be in contact to confirm your booking and take full payment.
We look forward to taking care of everyone in store!